Mossy Oak® BioLogic® RockStarz Photo Contest and Prize Giveaway
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL RULES PDF
- TO ENTER, YOU MUST READ THE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW AND AGREE TO THE RULES BY CHECKING THE BOX WHERE INDICATED.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT'S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- UNLESS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THESE OFFICIAL RULES APPLY EQUALLY TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND CONTEST PORTIONS OF THIS PROMOTION. AS USED HEREIN, “SWEEPSTAKES” REFERS TO THE SWEEPSTAKES PORTION OF THE PROMOTION AND “CONTEST” REFERS TO THE CONTEST PORTION OF THE PROMOTION. AS USED HEREIN, THE TERM “PROMOTION” REFERS TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND CONTEST, COLLECTIVELY.
- 1. Promotion Period:
- The Promotion begins at 12:01 AM Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on August 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59 PM CDT on December 1, 2016 (“Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes is comprised of weekly drawings throughout the Promotion Period beginning the week of August 1, 2016. All eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will be eligible to win weekly prizes, as applicable and in accordance with these Official Rules. The top-ten photograph entries in the Sweepstakes (according to the number of votes received at www.whitetailaddiction.com during the Promotion Period) will be entered into the Contest and eligible to win the grand prize, as applicable and in accordance with these Official Rules. The week during which a particular entry is received will determine the weekly drawing(s) for which that entry is eligible, beginning with the week such entry is received by Sponsor. Non-winning eligible entries will carry over to subsequent weekly drawing(s) (if applicable). For purposes of these Official Rules, a week is a seven (7) day period beginning on Monday at 12:00 AM (Midnight) and ending on the following Sunday at 11:59 PM (all times Central), (except for final week of the Promotion Period which, will end on Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 11:59 PM). Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time clock for the Promotion.
- 2. Sponsor:
- The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Biologic, LLC, 1003 Highway 45 Alt. South, West Point, MS 39773, USA ("Sponsor" or "Biologic").
- 3. Eligibility:
- The Promotion is open to persons who are of legal age of majority in their respective jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry in the Promotion (at least eighteen (18) years old) and who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Florida, Rhode Island, New York, Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all overseas military installations). Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Promotion governed by the laws of the state of Mississippi. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
- 4. Official Rules Govern:
- By submitting an entry, entrant agrees that these “Official Rules” exclusively govern this Promotion and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in these Official Rules.
- 5. To Enter the Sweepstakes:
- There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- (i) During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Sweepstakes at www.whitetailaddiction.com. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. Upon filling out all required form fields, entrant will be entered into the Sweepstakes (each, an “Entry”) and be eligible for weekly random drawings. Limit one (1) Entry per person, per week. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entry that, or entrant who, does not comply with these Official Rules; or
- (ii) Submit photograph(s) of wildlife through www.whitetailaddiction.com as follows:
- • During the Promotion Period (and subject to the weekly Entry limitation in ¶5(i)), you may submit up to fifteen (15) original photographs of wildlife. Each eligible photograph submitted will be considered as one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes;
- • Follow the onscreen photo submission instructions at www.whitetailaddiction.com to enter the Sweepstakes. Upon filling out all required form fields, and uploading/submitting the photograph, entrant will be entered into the Sweepstakes and such Entry will be eligible for weekly drawings.
- • Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entry that, or entrant who, does not comply with these Official Rules;
- • Title your photograph and add an image description if desired;
- • Ask your friends and family to visit www.whitetailaddiction.com and cast their vote for your photograph;
- • At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, the top-ten photograph Entries (as determined by the number of votes received on www.whitetailaddiction.com during the Promotion Period) will be entered into the Contest for the grand prize;
- • Each photograph Entry must comply with the following requirements:
- a. Photographs must be images of wildlife.
- b. Cropped photographs are eligible however, any tampering with photographs (other than cropping) will result in disqualification of that particular Entry.
- c. While digital photographs are preferred, high-quality scanned images of non-digital photographs are acceptable.
- d. All photographs submitted must be original to and owned by the entrant. By entering the Promotion, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
- e. The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- f. The photograph must not violate any law;
- g. Entries void if the Sponsor determines the photograph to not be an original, or if the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft or which otherwise violate these Official Rules; or
- (iii) On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), handwrite your complete name, mailing address, phone number, email address and age and mail with proper postage to: RockStarz Sweepstakes (2015) and Photo Contest, 1003 Highway 45 Alt. South, West Point, MS 39773. All mailed entries must be received by December 1, 2016.
- Should a dispute arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said e-mail account at the time of random drawing will be considered the entrant. “Authorized Account Subscriber” as it relates to e-mail is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by the internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of being the authorized account holder may be required. All Entries and requests become Sponsor's property and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, or misdirected Entries.
- Proof of submitting an Entry does not prove the receipt of that entry by the Sponsor. All Entries are subject to eligibility verification by the Sponsor, which reserves the right to disqualify any Entry in its sole discretion.
- 6. To Enter the Contest:
- The theme for this Contest is “wildlife photos” (“Theme”). Objective: photos of any wildlife.
- • To enter the Contest, go to www.whitetailaddiction.com and submit your photo to the Sweepstakes;
• Ask your friends and family to visit www.whitetailaddiction.com and cast their vote for your photograph;
• At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, the top-ten photograph Entries (as determined by the number of votes received at www.whitetailaddiction.com during the Promotion Period) will be entered into the Contest for the grand prize;
• The top-ten entries will then be judged in accordance with the Judging Criteria as defined herein.
- 7. Releases:
- In the event a photograph contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the photograph, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photograph in the manner set forth in these Official Rules without additional compensation. If any person appearing in any photograph is under the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release.
- Upon Sponsor’s request, each entrant must be prepared to provide (within 7 calendar days of receipt of Sponsor’s request) a signed release from all persons who appear in the photograph submitted, and/or from the owner of any material that appears in the photograph entry, authorizing Sponsor and its licensees (“Authorized Parties”) to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entry in connection with the Promotion and promotion of the Promotion, in any media now or hereafter known. All releases must be in the form provided by Sponsor. Failure to provide such releases upon request may result in disqualification at any time during the Promotion and selection of an alternate winner.
- Similarly, upon Sponsor’s request, each entrant must be prepared to provide (within 7 calendar days of receipt of Sponsor’s request) a signed written license from the copyright owner of any sculpture, artwork or other copyrighted material that appears in the photograph entry, authorizing any Authorized Party to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entry in connection with the Promotion and promotion of the Promotion, in any media now or hereafter known. All releases must be in the form provided by Sponsor. Failure to provide such releases upon request may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Finally, upon Sponsor’s request, each entrant must be prepared to provide (within 7 calendar days of receipt of Sponsor’s request) a signed written license from the owner of any private property included in the photograph entry, authorizing any Authorized Party to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entry in connection with the Promotion and promotion of the Promotion, in any media now or hereafter known. All releases must be in the form provided by Sponsor. Failure to provide such releases upon request may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- For the purposes of these Official Rules, the entrant will be deemed to be in receipt of Sponsor’s request or notification on the day that the such notification was sent by Sponsor whether by email, regular mail or phone.
- 8. License:
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide nonexclusive license to Authorized Parties, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the Entries (including photographs submitted and along with a name credit) in connection with the Promotion and promotion of the Promotion, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to: Display of Entry (including photographs submitted) at a potential exhibition of the Winner; publication of a book featuring select Entries (including photographs submitted) in the Promotion; publication in any Biologic® (or Biologic® subsidiary) magazine or online highlighting Entries (including photographs submitted) or Winner of the Promotion. Entrants consent to the Sponsor doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe the entrant’s “moral rights” in their Entries (including photographs submitted). Display or publication of any Entry on an Authorized Party’s website does not indicate the entrant will be selected as the Winner. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. Additionally, by entering, each entrant grants to Authorized Parties the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the Promotion, and pictures or likenesses of Promotion entrants, or choose not to do so, at their sole discretion. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
- 9. Sweepstakes Prizes:
- The following prizes will be awarded separately as Sweepstakes prizes in random weekly drawings throughout the Promotion Period. The assortment and quantity of Sweepstakes prizes to be given away each week to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Mossy Oak®
19 each Chickasaw Sling (ARV) $29.99
19 each Field Dressing Knife (ARV) $9.99
19 each Reusable Ear Plugs 1 pr (ARV) $3.99
19 each Pro Hunter Folding Drop Point Knife (ARV) $24.99
19 each Compact Shooters Stick 31" (ARV) $16.99
19 each Columbia Shooters Glasses (ARV) $16.99
10 each Camo Headnet (ARV) $9.99
10 each Gun Sock (ARV) $7.99
3 each Camo Seat Cushion (ARV) $9.99
3 each Silverleaf 2 Backpack (ARV) $44.99
- Yukon® Gear
2 each Waylay Jacket (ARV) $99.99
2 each Waylay Pant (ARV) $99.99
3 each Mid Weight Thermal Top (ARV) $36.99
3 each Mid Weight Thermal Bottom (ARV) $36.99
3 each Quarter Zip Baselayer (ARV) $54.99
3 each Full Zip Midlayer (ARV) $59.99
2 each Reversible Parka BUI/Blaze (ARV) $129.99
- BioLogic® Whitetail Addiction®/BioRock®
19 each Chestnut Magic 5 lb Powder (ARV) $12.99
19 each Addiction Poppers (ARV) $7.99
19 each Addiction Intensifier Spray (ARV) $7.99
19 each Addiction Deer Dust (ARV) $5.99
6 each Addiction Powder 5 lb (ARV) $8.99
19 each Addiction Hoodie Sweatshirt (ARV) $29.99
- PSE® Archery
5 each Stinger Bows (ARV) $399.99;
19 each M-880i Gen2 game cameras (ARV) $169.99;
- Record Rack®
38 each 40lb Bags Golden Deer Nugget (ARV) $14.00;
- * ARV means “approximate retail value.” Winners will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value, if any.
- 10. Contest/Grand Prize:
- Grand Prize: One Winner will win the grand prize which, consists of one (1) of each the following: (Total ARV: $4,162.78.)
- • Chickasaw Sling BUC (ARV) $29.99
• Field Dressing Knife (ARV) $9.99
• Reusable Ear Plugs 1 pr (ARV) $3.99
• Pro Hunter Folding Drop Point Knife (ARV) $24.99
• Compact Shooters Stick 31" (ARV) $16.99
• Columbia Shooters Glasses (ARV) $16.99
• Chestnut Magic 5 lb (ARV) $12.99
• Addiction Poppers (ARV) $7.99
• Addiction Intensifier Spray (ARV) $7.99
• Addiction Deer Dust (ARV) $5.99
• Addiction Sweatshirt (ARV) $29.99
• Camo Headnet (ARV) $9.99
• Gun Sock (ARV) $7.99
• Camo Seat Cushion (ARV) $9.99
• Qtr Zip Baselayer (ARV) $54.99
• Full Zip Midlayer (ARV) $59.99
• Addiction Powder 5 lb (ARV) $8.99
• Silverleaf 2 Backpack (ARV) $44.99
• Waylay Outer Jacket (ARV) $99.99
• Waylay Outer Pant (ARV) $99.99
• PSE Stinger Bow (ARV) $399.99
• Moultrie M-880i Gen2 game cameras (ARV) $169.99;
• Record Rack 40lb Bags Golden Deer Nugget (2) (ARV) $28.00
• Whitetail Hunt with Mossy Oak Crew (ARV) $3,000.00
- * ARV means “approximate retail value.” Winners will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value, if any.
- 11. Odds of Winning Sweepstakes:
- Odds of winning each weekly Sweepstakes drawing will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- 12. Winner Selection and Notification:
- Sweepstakes: Each week, Winner(s) (the weekly Sweepstakes winners and the Contest grand prize winner are referred to herein collectively as “Winner” or “Winner(s)”) will be selected in random weekly drawings from all eligible entries received. The random weekly drawings will take place approximately one (1) day after the conclusion of the applicable week. The assortment of Sweepstakes prizes to be given away each week to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The Sponsor’s decision as to each Winner will be final and binding.
- Contest: On or about January 4, 2017, a panel of judges (the “Panel”) consisting of employees of Sponsor will select the Winner of the Contest and grand prize from among the top-ten photographs entered/submitted in the Sweepstakes (according to the number of votes received on www.whitetailaddiction.com during the Promotion Period) and based on the following criteria: (1) quality of the photograph (ability of the Panel to clearly discern the wildlife in the photograph) – 50%; (2) uniqueness of the wildlife pictured in the photograph – 50%. The decision of the Panel is final and binding.
- Each Winner will be notified by email, mail and/or telephone and must respond to Sponsor within ten (10) days from date of such notification. The manner of notification is at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Each Winner must follow the instructions given and comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules to collect any Prize.
- At Sponsor’s sole discretion, Winner(s) may be required to complete and return an Affidavit, Declaration or Certificate of Eligibility, along with any other documentation reasonably required by Sponsor for Prize fulfillment (collectively the “Fulfillment Documentation”) within ten (10) days of receipt of such Fulfillment Documentation, or an alternate winner will be selected according to the selection procedure set forth in these Official Rules. Failure to execute and deliver any required documents to Sponsor by the specified deadline may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes, and selection of an alternate potential winner. If the Prize notification or any Fulfillment Documentation is returned as undeliverable, the Winner will be disqualified and the corresponding Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner according to the selection procedure set forth in these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of alternate winner.
- No prize transfer, assignment, or substitution by any Winner is permitted. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Sponsor, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the original Prize (or that part of the Prize) with an alternative prize with equal monetary value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Winner's name, prize won, hometown, likeness, photograph, voice, address (city and state), film footage and/or videotape and biographical information for purposes of advertising, online posting, promotion, TV, video/DVD, internet and publicity without additional compensation.
- ENTRANT’S NONCOMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION AND SELECTION OF AN ALTERNATIVE POTENTIAL WINNER.
- 13. Limitation of Liability:
- By participating in this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions or liability of any kind resulting from the entrant’s participation in the Promotion. By receipt of any Prize, each Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any Prize.
- The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, or illegible Entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion.
- If an entrant can show that an Entry has been mistakenly deleted or lost by Sponsor, entrant’s exclusive remedy shall be another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that the Sweepstakes has not expired. In the event that more than one prize is “awarded” or listed as “available,” the Sponsor reserves the right to award only the single Prize through a redrawing.
- 14. Miscellaneous:
- Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void.
- If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if a computer problem, including an intentional human intervention or a computer virus, adversely affects the integrity, administration, or security of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to: (a) disqualify any individual who is suspected of tampering with the Promotion entry process; (b) withdraw the online method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Promotion); (c) void any fraudulent entries; and/or (d) cancel, modify, temporarily suspend, or terminate the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award Prizes using all properly-submitted eligible Entries received as of the date of the termination. Should the Promotion be terminated or modified prior to the expiration date listed in these Official Rules, notice will be posted on www.whitetailaddiction.com. If Sponsor elects to cancel or terminate the Promotion, Sponsor will not retain any rights in the submitted photographs.
- Participants have the right to access, review, rectify or cancel any personal data held by Sponsor by writing to Sponsor at 1003 Highway 45 Alt. South, West Point, MS 39773. Personal data will be used by Sponsor and its affiliates exclusively for the purposes stated herein.
- By entering, entrants also agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) that the decision of Biologic is final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (c) that the decision of the Panel is final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest; and (d) if the entrant wins, that Sponsor may use the winning Entry and Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Promotion or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). In the event that the selected Winner is ineligible, cannot be traced or does not respond within ten (10) days to a Winner notification as required herein, or refuses the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the Prize to another entrant in accordance with these Official Rules.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or entrant (including an entrant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an Entry that is not submitted in accordance with these Official Rules or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 15. Legal Disputes:
- By participating in this Promotion, entrant agrees that any and all issues, questions, disputes and claims of any kind or nature whatsoever, resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with this Promotion shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the state of Mississippi. Entrant hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Mississippi and/or the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi, Aberdeen Division. Any dispute or litigation resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with this Promotion shall be brought solely in the state courts of the state of Mississippi situated in Clay County, Mississippi, United States of America or the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi, Aberdeen Division. Entrant further agrees that any claims brought against the Sponsor shall be limited to the actual costs incurred by entrant due to entrant’s participation in the Promotion. Attorney’s fees may not be awarded. Entrant expressly agrees to waive any claim of punitive, incidental or consequential damages.
- 16. Waiver of Right to Jury Trial: By participating in this Promotion, entrant irrevocably waives any and all right to trial by jury in any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion or these Official Rules.
- 17. Prize Warranty:
- Sponsor has neither made, nor is responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any Prize, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, safety or fitness of any Prize.
- 18. Taxes:
- The Winner will be responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes and other applicable fees, service charges, surcharges associated with Prize receipt and use. The valuation of each Prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any Prize awarded to a winner must be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any Prize will be awarded. Any person winning more than $600 in prizes in this Promotion will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form must be filed with the IRS.
- 19. Winners List/Rules Request:
- For a list of Prize Winner(s) or to request additional copies of the Official Rules, visit or send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by applicable law) to be received by March 4, 2017 to: Biologic, LLC, Attn: 2016 RockStarz Winners List or 2016 RockStarz Official Rules Request, as applicable, 1003 Highway 45 Alt. South, West Point, MS 39773.
- 20. Minimum Entries:
- The minimum number of entries for this Sweepstakes is 250.